28 Aralık 2010 Salı

Cirkin

Well this was a really random one. I can't say I love it but I wanted to use Orly- Lollipop and ended up with only a teenzy bitsy part of it showing. :( That sucks. Anyways, light purple is Orly Lollipop and the darker purple is, Flormar Supershine 14. I outlined the dark purples with a gold polish and put some dots with the dark purple. 

I'm definitely using Lollipop again very soon, I love the color ! :)





Bu tamamen dusunmeden yapildi. Pek begendigimi soyleyemem ama Orly Lollipop u kullanmak istiyodum, sadece kucuk bi kismi goruldu o ayri. Acik mor Orly Lollipop, koyu olan Flormar Supershine 14 ve cizgileri de altinla cizdim. Son olarak noktalari da yine koyu morla yaptim.

Lollipop u en yakin zamanda yine kullanicam rengi cok guzeeel :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder