30 Ocak 2011 Pazar

Every Rose Has Its Torn

I have to admit the photos aren't very obvious. This is the first time I'm properly using tape, you know, I'm not really good at it. So I cut the spikey shapes, painted my nails with a franken of mine (which is a purple-pink with some shimmer). Then I put the tape on and painted the part not covered with tape, black. I should've picked a lighter color, cause the base color was a bit dark and the spikey shape was not so easy to see. 

-  CA








Fotograflar pek belirgin olmadi maalesef. Ilk defa bastan sona bant kullanarak yaptigim sekil bu oldu, iyi degilim cunku bant kullanmakta. Dikenli goruncek sekilde banti kestim, kendi yaptigim bi ojeyi (pariltili bir mor-pembe) surdum once. Sonra banti tirnagima yapistirim, acikta kalan kismi siyaha boyadim. Daha acik bi renk secmem gerekirdi mor kisim icin cunku cok koyuydu ve sekil inanilmaz belirgin olmadi.


- CA

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder