11 Ocak 2011 Salı

Red

Hi all,

Because i used so many different colors, with the advice and little pressure:) of my family i chose color red for this time. I used Essie-Limited Addiction. I prefer this color because i love the tone and i use it a lot. I did konad with white on it. 
cya.
-CC





Merhaba,
Uzun zamandir farkli renkler surdugum icin evdekilerin de yonlendirmesiyle daha siradan bir renk olan kirmiziyi sectim. Essie - Limited Addiction rengini sectim, cok sevdigim ve sik sik kullandigim bi kirmizi tonu. Ustune de beyazla konad deseni yaptim.
-CC

2 yorum:

  1. I like that Konad design!

    I tagged you (two):
    http://thekarend.blogspot.com/2011/01/some-number-of-things-tag.html

    YanıtlaSil
  2. thank youu, both for the comment and especially for the tag :)

    YanıtlaSil