18 Ocak 2011 Salı

metalik oje

Helloo,

So this is just plain polish. I wanted a metallic polish like this for some time now, it's Flormar 112. I only put some stickers I bought from Watsons. They are nice stickers, 3D and everything, but totally not worth the price. I paid about 15$ for these (Nailene's Bedazzle nail art) and they wore out in a day and they were really hard to apply. I like the polish though.


-  CA




Merhabaa,

Bu duz bi renk oldu. Uzun bir zamanir metalik oje istiyordum, Flormar 112'yi aldim. Sadece bikac yapistirma koydum. Watsons'dan aldim bunlari, ismi Nailene Bedazzle nail art. Cikartmalar guzel ama bir gunde asindi ve uygulamasi zordu. Fiyati da 17 tl civariydi. O fiyata degdigini dusunmuyorum. Ama oje guzel:)


-  CA

6 yorum:

  1. Great silver! Too bad about the pricey stickers. :(

    YanıtlaSil
  2. yeah. the stickers were beautiful but it didn't even stay for a day :(

    YanıtlaSil
  3. stickerlerin ustunden bir kat cila ile gecsen daha saglam olur diye dusunuyorum :) gecmediysn diye yazim dedim.. ben sevmistim o cikartmalari ama simdi nerde bilmiyorum.. belki de birine verdim.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. cilasini da gectim vallahi. ama ben ojjeyi parcalamaya alisik oldugumdan belki bende dayanmadi :D

    YanıtlaSil
  5. I always put another coat of topcoat over stickers or rhinestones when I use them on my nails - this way they last longer. Maybe try this next time?

    YanıtlaSil
  6. I put a single topcoat on. I guess it needed a lot more :) Thanks for the tip :)

    YanıtlaSil