21 Ocak 2011 Cuma

To the moon and back

Hey!

So this one is inspired by Nails by Asami, unfortunately I can't open her blog at the moment, so I'm giving you the link to her tutorial. She has very creative ideas. Anyways, I didn't do it exactly the way she did it, first of all I don't own any holographic polishes [gasp]. I like how it looks, well it was more obvious on my nails, it doesn't show much on photos. I chose a couple of metallic polishes with colors purple, green, blue and some yellowish brown. I sponged them on my nail and finished it off by applying some glitter on top to look like stars.
So this is how it turned out to be.

See ya :)

-  CA






Merhabaa!

Bunu Nails by Asami'den gormustum, ama suan blogunu acamadigimdan videosunun linkini veriyorum. Cok yaratici cok guzel calismalari var. Ben tam olarak onun yaptigi gibi yapmadim, holografik ojem yok bi kere :(. Bence guzel durdu ama fotograflarda cok cok belli olmuyor. Bir kac tane metalik oje(mor, yesil, mavi, sarimsi kahve) secip, onlari sunger ve peceteyle tirnagima bastim. Son olarak da yildizlari koydum :)
Iste boyle oldu.

Gorusmek uzere :)

-  CA

3 yorum:

  1. harika olmus :) bunu ben de yapmistim :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. cok guzel olmuyo muu :) dur seninkini de merak ettim. sen de asami'den gordun sanirim:)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. evet ben de asami'den gormustum. tekrar da yaparim yani muthisti kesinlikle :)

    YanıtlaSil